WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING A POLUX 5? As the fifth generation of this ground-breaking technology, the POLUX 5 far exceeds previous generations and other testing methods currently available. The innovative screw-mounted design allows for testing at any angle, in any location, regardless of attachments.
The lightweight design (~6 lbs) and wireless Bluetooth communication allow for convenient and fast testing of any pole, anywhere. As if this were not enough, the POLUX data provides an actual percentage of fiber strength and expected life left in a pole. Calculations based in science, not on speculation.
Our team can easily test a pole and receive reliable data in mere minutes, allowing us to know with certainty if a specific pole is stable. The ease of use allows for testing 75-150 (yes really, one-hundred and fifty) poles daily in normal geographical conditions. Easily meet federal testing and inspection guidelines well within your budget and project timelines. Data can be made available according to the needs of your organization –streamlining your ability to make sound decisions for your employees and infrastructure.
Inner-Pole Testing Projects and Utilities Utilizing Polux NDT Testing (2010 –current)
- Southern Iowa Electric Cooperative | Bloomfield, IA
- Access Energy Electric Cooperative | Mt. Pleasant, IA
- Chariton Valley Electric Cooperative | Albia, IA
- Dawson Public Power | Lexington, NE
- Co-Mo Electric Cooperative | Columbia, MO
- Cuivre River Electric Cooperative | Troy, MO
- Stueben Rural Electric Cooperative | Bath, NY
- Gunnison County Electric Assoc. | Gunnison, CO
- San Luis Valley Electric | Monte Vista, CO
- Western Area Power Admin | AZ, CA, CO
- Powder River Electric | WY
- Win Energy | Vincentia, IN
- Oakridge National Labs | Oakridge, TN
- Heart of Texas Electric | McGregror, TX
- Nevada Solar | Bullhead, NV
- Yuma University | Yuma, AZ